Get Gorgeous Smiles with Dental Veneers
A beautiful smile can brighten your entire face. An attractive face becomes stunning and quite unforgettable when combined with a bright smile. Taking care of your smile involves maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing the teeth regularly and going to the dentist for regular dental check-ups. If you want to keep your smile looking as attractive as possible, there are cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you – a dental veneers treatment is just one of the options you can choose to improve your smile.
Dental veneers are wafer-thin porcelain shells which are placed on the front part of the teeth to improve their appearance.
Veneers are used to solve the following issues:
• Chipped teeth – veneers are used to cover chipped teeth to improve appearance
• Small spaces or gaps between teeth – a veneer can be used to close unsightly teeth gaps
• Stained or yellowed teeth – a dental veneer treatment is used for cosmetic improvement especially when a teeth whitening treatment is not enough to remove surface stains
• Discouloration on dental fillings – teeth fillings that have become dark and unsightly can be improved on with the help of veneers
• Slight misalignment/teeth crookedness – the appearance of slightly crooked teeth can be improved with veneers, which offer a quick orthodontic solution.
Dental veneer shades can easily be adjusted to perfectly match the colour of the rest of the teeth, resulting in a smile that looks completely natural. This treatment is a conservative approach to improving the appearance of a smile, compared to the use of dental crowns which require more of the tooth structure to be removed prior to the tooth restoration placement.
Contact us now to know more about dental veneers. Give us a call on 0203 026 4402 to set an appointment, and come visit our clinic at 117A Harley Street, London, W1G 6AT.